Jaime’s Estate & Trust Administration services include assisting individual and corporate fiduciaries with every aspect of the estate/trust administration process, including:
- Probating the Will
- Locating beneficiaries
- Communicating with beneficiaries regarding ever aspect of the estate/trust administration
- Determining the assets of the estate/trust
- Valuing the assets of the estate/trust
- Reviewing potential tax saving strategies available for implementation under applicable federal and state law
- Assisting with the preparation of all necessary income, inheritance, and estate tax returns
- Funding estate and trust accounts
- Preparing all documents necessary to make distributions to beneficiaries and to terminate the estate/trust
- Handling all communications with the Attorney General’s Office, when the estate/trust involves a charitable beneficiary
Jaime is a member of both the New Jersey and Pennsylvania bars. She is also active with the Special Needs community in Southern New Jersey and serves as a Board Member of the organization SPEAK (Special Needs Parents Educators and Kids) of Voorhees, New Jersey.
Jaime obtained her law degree from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in 2001. She also obtained a B.A. in Public Relations and Spanish Minor from the Pennsylvania State University (Main Campus) in 1998. As part of her college education, she spent a semester abroad in Seville, Spain.
Prior to joining the law firm of Adinolfi & Packman, P.A., in 2013, Jaime served as an Associate in the Trusts & Estates Department of the law firm of Archer & Greiner, P.C., for twelve years.
Jaime resides in Voorhees, New Jersey with her family. In her free time, she enjoys running, reading, and playing with her children.